Thank you Sawtell
As many of you may have heard, our Sawtell Studio will be closing it's doors Sunday 6th August and we wanted to let you know as soon as possible.
Six years ago, Narelle began teaching yoga in Sawtell, for the last 3.5yrs at the Sawtell Hilltop studio. It has been a year of learning as Melting Pot emerged from the ashes of OM with hope & promise. Things moved quickly after a chance meeting with Emily late December, deciding to join forces in January this year Melting Pot merged with Loft Yoga, & MELTING POT LOFT YOGA was born, we set about bringing our love for yoga & movement into a beautiful creative experience at both the Jetty & the Sawtell studios.
We are so proud of the community that has developed and been inspired by the incredible journey that continues to unfold. We had to make a huge decision, where the future benefits far outweighed the short term heart ache.
We want to thank you so much for being part of this chapter & hope to have you continue with us as we keep learning, loving & growing.
Where to from here?
We will be focussing on & really combining our energy to bring forth our vision of the best yoga on the coast in one really cool place... the much loved Melting Pot Loft JETTY studio, 15 Orlando St.
We do understand that this is not the most ideal for some so feel free to contact us over the coming weeks.
What about my pass or membership?
For any current students, regularly practicing at the Sawtell studio there are a couple of options:
1. We will double any classes remaining on passes purchased before July 26th so that you can get to know the Jetty studio. We will even throw in a FREE cuppa at SUPPLY so you get the full experience.
2. For students who would prefer a refund on passes or exits from contracts, please contact Narelle directly 0408 658295 or via the link below. We understand completely and promise not to be awkward.
What about changes to classes?
Here is the latest timetable that brings everything under the one roof.
- HOT yoga will be available 3 times a week as soon as the new panels arrive, until then we will be heating it up with the aircon to 30' -Monday, Wednesday 6pm & Wednesday 6am.
- Pilates Barre & Yin twice a week
- More weekend classes
- Movement classes for a gentler practice.
The timetable is brimming with 9.30 classes now and our monthly workshops will be running regularly.
Something for everyone, we hope you agree!
We wish you all the best from the Sawtell Melting Pot Crew, and may you always find what you are looking for in life!
x Narelle & Emily