Melting Pot Loft Terms & Conditions
PRE-BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- You are welcome to pre-book online for all of our classes, and this is highly recommended at peak times.- If you become unable to attend you must cancel online, failure to cancel or “no-show” will result in you being charged for the pre-booked class.
- If you have pre-booked a class, you must still register at reception so that we know you’ve arrived.
- You will need to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to claim your pre-booked class otherwise it may be given away to another student.
- Cancellations can be made online up to 4hrs prior to class without penalty.
- Unlimited pass holders that book do not cancel with the required notice will have $15 deducted form their account.
- Pass holders that fail to cancel with required notice will have a class deducted from their pass.
- All purchases are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable
- Melting Pot Yoga reserves the right to cancel and change teachers, events, classes and workshops without prior notice.
- If you book a place in a workshop or private class and cannot attend, please let us know earlier than 72 hours before the start time and we will happily provide a studio credit. If you fail to let us know before that time, you forfeit the purchase price.
- Passes purchased online will activate upon your first visit.
- Melting Pot Yoga reserves the right to cancel, change or vary classes, teachers, workshops or teacher training programs. While we endeavor to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible. Please check live timetables for up-to-date information on all classes and events.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you are on an Auto-Membership or Annual Membership, you are welcome to hold or suspend your pass for holiday or business travel, or if you are unable to practice due to serious illness or injury.
Terms of pass suspension are:
Memberships are for 12 months with 4 months minimum commitment and paid fortnightly in advanced.
Memberships will not renew automatically. Please see Cancelations for additional details.
Memberships cannot be shared or transferred. Anyone found to be sharing their membership will have their membership cancelled.
It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the fortnightly auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, Melting Pot loft Yoga reserves the right to process payment at anytime to settle any debt owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, Ezidebit may charge a fee for failed transactions. This fee is debited 7 days after the failed payment.
If auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more, Melting Pot Loft Yoga may cancel the membership & invoice for any outstanding visits at the casual rate.
The terms and conditions of our third-party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found in hard copy on membership forms & at reception.
Two business days notice in writing prior to the suspension date is required, and please note pass suspension cannot be applied retroactively.
Minimum suspension period for all passes is seven days.
Maximum suspension period is 14 days per three months membership period, a total of 56 days per year.
Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. One billing period (4 months) must be completed after suspension and prior to cancelling membership.
Terms of membership cancellation are:
Two week’s notice is required to cancel, after minimum (4 month) contract period is complete.
At the end of the minimum contract number of debits, the membership will need to be renewed.
For all membership enquiries, pass suspensions and cancellations, EMAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org